The Educational Theatre Association Administrator’s Award
Nominate an Administrator for the Educational Theatre Association’s The Administrator’s Award.
The Administrator’s Award is presented to outstanding school administrators who have demonstrated exemplary support for educational theatre.
Administrators from schools or school districts affiliated with the International Thespian Society are eligible for the Administrator’s Award.
Troupe directors or chapter directors may submit nominations for individuals or administrative teams serving at the department, building, or district level. Previous award recipients may not apply. If there is any question about the eligibility of an administrator, contact the EdTA National Office.
The administrator and/or a representative of the administrator’s school are invited to accept the award in person at the EdTA Annual Conference. Complimentary basic registration will be provided for one administrator. Administrator’s Award nominees not selected by the committee receive a letter of thanks.
Nominations must be received by February 1 deadline.
Recipients will be notified in April.
At this time nominations will only be accepted from troupe directors or chapter directors.
- The Educational Theatre Association
- Non-Monetary Honor
- Supplemental Questions
- Nominee First Name
- Nominee Last Name
- Nominee's Position/Role/Title
- Nominee's School
- Troupe Number
- Nominee's Street Address
- Nominee's City
- Nominee's State
- Nominee's Zip Code
- Nominee's Phone Number
- Nominee's Email Address
- Approximately how many students are enrolled at your school?
- What grade levels does your school primarily serve?
- How has the administrator helped to improve your school or district’s theatre program?
- Describe the nominated administrator’s involvement in your program.
- Why do you feel EdTA/ITS should recognize the nominated administrator? Include examples of how the nominated administrator has gone “above and beyond” in support of theatre education in their school/district.
- Show 11 more